In-Person Gathering Procedures
Updated: August 25, 2020.
We've made some changes and things may keep changing. Covid-19 has forced everyone to be on their toes and roll with the punches. We will evaluate these times as we move forward. Here are our current service times:
East and West Locations - Sundays @ 9am & 11am
Downtown Location - Tuesdays @ 7pm
Online and Digital:
Online Church and Facebook: Sundays @ 9 am &11am
Saturday 5:30 PM
Sunday - 6:30 AM • 5:30 PM
Saturday - 4:00 PM • 6:00 PM
Sunday - 9:00 AM • 11:00 AM
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
FSC has done what we can to make the environment for all of our attendees as safe as possible by doing the following:
• Highly touched services will be sanitized after each service; door handles, countertops, bathrooms, etc...
• Hand sanitization stations will be provided around all church spaces.
• Floors will be cleaned prior to services with a sanitizing solution.
• All our coffee shops have plexiglass barriers between customers and volunteers.
• Antibacterial wipes are available to anyone volunteering in highly touchable areas. i.e. Sound booth, Kids Check-in, etc...
We’re taking additional steps to keep our FSKids environments safe (and fun) for your family.
• All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
• We will implement classroom maximums for each of our age groups.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
Help social distance within our building.
• You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
• We encourage you to only send one parent into our Kids area for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
Face Coverings: make the best choice for you.
• We encourage you to use wisdom surrounding face coverings. Face coverings are welcome but not required.
Stay home if you are not well.
• Please stay home if you aren’t feeling well or have health concerns. We encourage you to participate in our online community at 9am & 11am on Sundays. We also have online kid services for preschool and elementary ages!
Please stay home if…
• You or your family members have a temperature of 100.4 or higher
• You or your family members show any symptoms of COVID-19.
• You have been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.