In-Person Gathering Procedures
Updated: July 20, 2020.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
FSC has done what we can to make the environment for all of our attendees as safe as possible by doing the following:
• We will implement CDC recommended cleaning standards, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
• We will provide hand-sanitizing stations throughout the building.
• We will NOT offer hospitality (brewed coffee or coffee shop) or access to water fountains.
• We will remove paper and pens from our Auditorium.
• We will have the auditorium set to seat 50% capacity.
• We (staff and volunteers) will wear masks while serving.
We’re taking additional steps to keep our FSKids environments safe (and fun) for your family.
• All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
• We will implement classroom maximums for each of our age groups.
• We will have social distancing markers in our preschool and elementary large group spaces.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
Help social distance within our building.
• You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
• We encourage you to only send one parent into our Kids area for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
Masks: make the best choice for you.
• We encourage you to wear a mask as you arrive and as you leave, but we are leaving it up to you. Our interior staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
Stay home if you are not well.
• Please stay home if you aren’t feeling well or have health concerns. We encourage you to participate in our online community at 9am & 11am on Sundays. We also have online kid services for preschool and elementary ages!
Please stay home if…
• You or your family members have a temperature of 100.4 or higher
• You or your family members show any symptoms of COVID-19.
• You have been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.