In-Person Gathering Procedures
Updated: August 25, 2020.
We've made some changes and things may keep changing. Covid-19 has forced everyone to be on their toes and roll with the punches. We will evaluate these times as we move forward. Here are our current service times:
East and West Locations - Sundays @ 9am & 11am
Downtown Location - Tuesdays @ 7pm
Online and Digital:
Online Church and Facebook: Sundays @ 9 am &11am
Saturday 5:30 PM
Sunday - 6:30 AM • 5:30 PM
Saturday - 4:00 PM • 6:00 PM
Sunday - 9:00 AM • 11:00 AM
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
FSC has done what we can to make the environment for all of our attendees as safe as possible by doing the following:
• We will implement CDC recommended cleaning standards, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
• We will provide hand-sanitizing stations throughout the building.
• We will offer brewed coffee at our locations, however, our coffee shops will remain closed.
• Water Fountains are closed.
• We will remove paper and pens from our Auditorium.
• We will have the auditorium set to seat 70% capacity.
• Masks are optional for everyone - staff and volunteers included.
We’re taking additional steps to keep our FSKids environments safe (and fun) for your family.
• All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized at every service.
• We will implement classroom maximums for each of our age groups.
• We will have social distancing markers in our preschool and elementary large group spaces.
Our coffee shops will be closed for the time being. Please feel free to bring your own coffee to church and to services.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU:
Help social distance within our building.
• You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
• We encourage you to only send one parent into our Kids area for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
Masks: make the best choice for you.
• We encourage you to use wisdom surrounding masks, but we are not requiring masks from anyone at this time.
Stay home if you are not well.
• Please stay home if you aren’t feeling well or have health concerns. We encourage you to participate in our online community at 9am & 11am on Sundays. We also have online kid services for preschool and elementary ages!
Please stay home if…
• You or your family members have a temperature of 100.4 or higher
• You or your family members show any symptoms of COVID-19.
• You have been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.